Spinfire Pro 2 Ball Machine
- Top speed 80mph / 130km/h
- Lowest speed 20mph / 32km/h
- Horizontal random (wide, medium & narrow)
- Vertical random
- 2 line drill (wide, medium & narrow)
- Extreme topspin & slice
- Ball intervals from 2 to 15 seconds
- 150 ball capacity
- Large transport wheels
- 3 – 8 hour battery life
- Optional fast charger
- Battery or AC
- Remote control included
- Pocket for remote
- Weighs 40-54lbs / 18-24 kg
- Collapsed dimensions
24″ L x 16″ W x 19″ H
61 cm x 41 cm x 48 cm
- 2 year warranty
Introducing Spinfire Pro 2 (version 2)
We’ve taken the best all-round ball machine and made it even better.
Tennis ball machines are a fantastic way to practice and improve your game, regardless of your skill level. The Spinfire Pro 2 makes it easy to practice a wide range of shots, test yourself with a variety of paces, spins and elevations, and build your mobility and fitness with practice drills.
With a number of improvements over the original version, the Spinfire Pro 2 (v2) offers things you’d normally only find on a much more expensive machine. It includes internal movement, an easy-to-use control panel and remote control, and 150-ball capacity – all wrapped up in an extremely stylish and compact design.
Here’s what makes it even better
Some of the key upgrades include:
Improved ball variations:
- The ‘Horizontal Oscillation’ function has been replaced with ‘Horizontal Random’, so it randomly selects spots across the court rather than sweeping from side to side
- The ‘Vertical Oscillation’ function has been replaced with ‘Vertical Random’, so it randomly selects the longest or shortest points rather than sweeping up and down
- ‘Horizontal Random’ now includes a ‘narrow’ option, rather than just ‘wide’ or ‘medium’
Improved portability and practicality:
- More compact design with an extra handle at the top of the mouth when the hopper (ball basket) is inverted
- Larger transport wheels with a full axle through the body for added stability and strength
- A slot has been added to store the remote control
Improved reliability and durability:
- All electronic components have been upgraded
- Streamlined design, including internal cabling & battery brace
For a full list of improvements, please click here.
Key features and benefits
Unlike most ball machines, which change the direction of the ball by moving the whole machine from side to side, the Spinfire Pro 2 moves internally. This allows for faster re-direction and makes shots less predictable. The internal parts are black to further disguise shot direction.
With both horizontal and vertical random modes, balls can be delivered across the full width of the singles court with depth variation. The Spinfire Pro 2 can be set to deliver the same trajectory over and over or a variety of random trajectories. ‘Horizontal Random’ can be set to deliver balls across a narrow, medium or wide area. ‘Vertical Random’ delivers short or long balls in a random order. Both ‘Horizontal Random’ and ‘Vertical Random’ can be combined for a very realistic playing pattern.
This feature delivers alternating forehands and backhands. It can be set to ‘wide’, ‘medium’ or ‘narrow’ to vary the degree of difficulty. The ‘wide’ setting makes you run from side to side, ‘narrow’ allows you to remain in the middle of the court, while ‘medium’ is between the two. You can also set the timing between each ball.
Extreme topspin and slice capability
Using counter rotating wheels, the Spinfire Pro 2 operates very quietly and can generate maximum topspin and slice if desired.
All functions can be controlled remotely, allowing the player to start or pause the machine and change functions without leaving their side of the court.
Compact and lightweight, the Spinfire Pro 2 fits in the trunk of most cars. The hopper (ball basket) can be reversed to neatly cover the machine, and solid wheels and an extendable handle allow you to pull or push it almost anywhere.
Three power options
You can choose to have a built-in or external battery pack, or plug-in AC power option – or any combination of the three. The external battery pack makes the machine much lighter, allowing you to leave it in the car and just bring the battery inside for charging. A fast charger is also available, cutting the charging time from 11 hours to 3–4 hours. If your court has easy access to a power point, you may prefer the plug-in AC power option.
The Spinfire Pro 2 machine is covered by an outstanding 2-year warranty on parts and labour, and the battery has a 6-month warranty.